Koi Zen Cellars is a family-owned craft winery located in San Diego, CA. Koi Zen Cellars has been voted San Diego’s Best winery in 2017, 2018 & 2019, 2020 (so far)
Koi Zen Cellars is dedicated to creating an environment where guests are treated like family, they can unwind, relax and enjoy fine wine, good company and expect superb customer service and satisfaction.
Are you passionate about helping people enrich their lives by creating a remarkable experience and are passionate about wine, sharing, and customer service?
Then Koi Zen Cellars may be the perfect place for you.
assion – to do things that inspire yourself and others that go beyond ordinary and deliver the extraordinary.O
penness – to always strive to expand, to learn and to share with others to enrich their lives along with yourself.K
indness – To always speak and act in loving kindness towards one’s self and others.
ompleteness – To always take pride in completing one’s responsibilities to the highest standards while supporting others in fulfilling theirs.A
wareness – to always be present and mindful of the surroundings and to be proactive in improving through suggestion and action.F
riendliness – To always speak and act compassionately with others.
agerness – to always approach life with a thirst for learning, doing, improving and helping.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
Tasting Room Associate
We’re looking for energetic wine stewards to add to our outstanding Koi Zen Cellars tasting room crew! Koi Zen Cellars, located in Carmel Mountain Ranch, and is a local craft winery serving award-winning wines. We have been voted San Diego’s Best Winery from UT Readers Poll, 4 years in a row.
Qualities of any potential staff include experienced professional with exceptional customer service and attention to detail who loves interacting with guests. Individuals must be self-starters, must have experience in beverage service or hospitality, and be team players. A positive attitude, an interest in craft wine, and a strong work ethic are a must.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to Wine@Koizencellars.com and mention Paper Clips
- Greet customers and provide exceptional customer service
- Pouring and serving wine
- Creating an exceptional and memorable tasting flight experience that reflects the Koi Zen Brand
- Articulate the Koi Zen Brand, explaining our wines, our story and giving recommendations of wines to guests and members.
- Restock and clean tasting room/restrooms
- Handle stressful and face-paced situations with grace.
- Work together with the team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Promote Koi Zen Cellars Wine Club Memberships
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Be available evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Have customer service or hospitality service background
- Wine experience strongly preferred, but not necessary*Wine Certifications are a PLUS
- Professional, friendly, outgoing, team player with attention to detail that has an interest in craft wine and is eager to grow and learn
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds and be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Job Type:
- Part-time 12-20 hours per week @ $15.00 per hour + tips.
- Primary shifts are Fridays 3-7, Saturdays 12-8, and Sundays 12-7
- Employee Discount
- Flexible schedule
- Being part of a wine-loving community that provides a Zen experience in people’s lives.
- Part-Time Weekdays (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Phone and Computer Skills Required
- Send Cover Letter and Resume to Tribe @ Koizencellars.com and mention Paper Clips
Send Cover Letter and Resume to Tribe @ Koizencellars.com and mention Paper Clips