We can host your event during regular business hours or make the experience exclusive. Our skilled staff can assist you with how to create your dream event at our unique, tranquil, and relaxing winery. We offer a variety of separate spaces within our facility. You may reserve the entire winery or just one area. Choose from our preferred caterers, or we are happy to work with yours.
We offer a per-person rate when The Event or Host is covering the cost of wine for guests OR we offer an hourly rate when the event or Host is NOT covering wine for the event guests.
Option 1: $45 pp +18% gratuity
Includes: 2 glasses of wine per person or equivalent in bottles
Option 2: $36pp +18% gratuity
Includes: 1 glass of wine per person or equivalent in bottles
Option 3: Hourly Rate:
This does not include wine covered by the event host. Guests purchase wine on their own.
All the above options include:
- 3 hours use of designated area, plus 30 minutes set up
- Koi Zen Cellars’ award-winning wines
- Koi Zen’s dedicated staff is eager to make your event a success
- Self-serve iced water, and grissini breadsticks,
- Flexible seating and table options including barrels, tables, chairs, and linens for tables
- TV screen available at no extra charge (not available with Zen Room option) Must be able to link to HDMI
- Koi Zen Club Members receive a 5% discount on rental fees.
We offer three different spaces for the entire winery.
Original Tasting Room (Suite P) ~500 Sq Feet
Minimum number of people is 15, the maximum number of people is 24. This space can be made private. Includes the upper tasting room, separate entrance, and bathroom.
The Pond Tasting Room (Suite Q) ~ 800 sq feet
The minimum number of people is 25, and the maximum number of people is 45. This space can be made private. Includes the lower tasting room, the Zen Room, separate entrance, and bathroom. Also includes the barrel cellar when available. Note: Cellars are not available Sept – Nov due to harvest
The Zen Room (within the lower tasting bar) ~200 Sq Feet
Minimum number of people is 6, maximum number is 12. This space is not private but is a separate area in the Pond Tasting Room.
The Entire Winery Includes all the above spaces. Minimum number of people is 50, Maximum number of people is 80.
|The Space||Option 1: Includes Wine $45 per person + 18% gratuity||Option 2: Includes Wine $36 per person + 18% gratuity||Option 3: Hourly Rate + 18% gratuity DOES NOT Include wine|
|The Zen Room||Minimum 6 people Maximum 12 people||Minimum 6 people Maximum 12 people||$30 per hour + $150 wine 3 hours maximum|
|The Original Tasting Room (Suite P)||Minimum 15 people Maximum 24 people||Minimum 15 people Maximum 24 people||$175 per hour 3 hours minimum|
|The Pond Tasting Room (Suite Q)||minimum 25 people Maximum 60 people||Minimum 25 people Maximum 60 people||$325 per hour 3 hours minimum|
|The Entire Winery Suite P, Q, Zen Room and Barrel Cellar when Available||Minimum 60 people Maximum 80 people||Minimum 60 people Maximum 80 people||$495 per hour 3 hours minimum Note: 6 hours or more $425 per hour|
- The minimum will be charged for all spaces. You will receive that number of glasses of wine.
- Bottle equivalent option; bottles will be staff poured.
- Wine included option; additional bottles can be purchased at retail prices. On Private Events, Beer counts as a glass of wine equivalent.
- For Private Events: A Nonrefundable fee of $350 and a signed contract are required to reserve a date and time and are applied to renters’ charges upon settlement of the balance.
- A late fee ($25 per 15 minutes) will be charged beginning 30 minutes past the scheduled ending time.
- A $100 Cleaning fee will be charged if excessive clean-up is needed
- Use of Koi Zen’s Consumables white paper plates, and plastic white flatware will be an additional charge of $25.
- Absolutely No outside alcohol of any kind is allowed on the premises per our license restrictions, violations will be subject to confiscation and removal of items and guests.
- Assorted sodas are available for non-wine drinkers and will be charged per beverage consumed.
- Beer, purchased by Koi Zen Cellars is an option, per our license if the event is closed to the public one beer I the equivalent of one glass of wine. Additional beverages may be purchased.
- Koi Zen Cellars staff will work with any outside caterer for an event OR Koi Zen will assist in food set up if food items are brought in by the host.
- Outside entertainment such as music is allowed but must be specified in the contract.
- No glitter or confetti is allowed to be used
- Wall décor can be added with the use of blue tape or removable glue dots. No holes are allowed in walls.