FEATURED ARTIST: Roxanne Grooms
Lisa K, the owner of Photography by Lisa K still photographs many San Diego families and executives. When she was first starting her photography business, she had the opportunity to hang her artwork in a local business. This gave her wide exposure and helped to establish strong relationships with many people that still continue today.
We both wanted to “Pay It Forward” by offering gallery space within our tasting room and visible to the public. If you are interested please contact us at wine@KoiZenCellars.com.
- The is no fee for your gallery showing
- Featured artists rotate every 4 weeks
- Koi Zen Cellars will make the final artist selection.
- The artist and Lisa K will determine which pieces to hang and piece location.
- We help you hang your art a few days prior to your Gallery Opening.
- Artists are REQUIRED to attend the Gallery Opening held on the first Friday and Saturday of the showing from 6-9pm.
- It is expected that the artist actively promotes and markets their gallery showing. A written promotional plan may be required.
- Koi Zen Cellars will promote the Featured Artist and Gallery Opening on our website, newsletter and calendar prior to, during and after your showing.
- No outside Beverage are allowed during the Gallery Opening.
- Koi Zen Cellars wines will be offered by the glass or bottle during the Gallery Opening.
- Sodas, juices and water are available for purchase.
- Food for the Gallery Opening will be coordinated between Lisa K and the artist.
Space and time slots are limited. Please visit our Calendar prior to contacting us.
We can’t wait to share your artwork with the world!